"Digital technologies are interwoven in the fabric of today's societies and economies and underpin our security. Globally, there is an urgent and increasing demand for new approaches to technology policy. 在回应, I am delighted to announce a new 澳门赌场注册首页 initiative to establish a Tech Policy Design Centre"——亲爱的. 朱莉主教, 澳门赌场注册首页 Chancellor and Australia's 38th Foreign Minister, 赞助人 of the Tech Policy Design Centre.
Existing policy structures are struggling to keep pace with technological 创新. We need to disrupt the way tech policy is designed and implemented. We need to mature the tech-governance eco-system.
Develop fit-for-purpose tech policy frameworks 塑造技术 for the long-term benefit of humanity.
Foster mature public debate and conduct world-leading research in collaboration with industry, 政府, 公民社会, 和学术界.
Fit-for-purpose tech policy frameworks that reward 创新, drive economic growth, 加强民主, enhance national security and shape an environment (online and offline) in which individuals and communities can thrive.
What makes us different?
- 澳门赌场注册首页的目标是 mature the tech policy eco-system
- 澳门赌场注册首页承认 policy and governance as tools 塑造技术
- 澳门赌场注册首页的冠军 good regulation as a competitive advantage
- We identify challenges and 合作设计解决方案
- We 合作 with industry, 政府, 公民社会 和学术界
- We specialise in the Asia-Pacific and have extensive global networks
- 澳门赌场注册首页的 多样性 是澳门赌场注册首页的力量.
- 工业: mature the tech governance eco-system; move beyond responding to 政府 regulatory proposals; co-design fit-for-purpose frameworks
- 政府: 合作 with experts; develop world-leading tech policy frameworks tailored to achieve specific regulatory objectives
- 学术: translate research into impact; develop the evidence base to inform a new generation of tech policy frameworks
- 社会: demand fit-for-purpose frameworks that minimise the harms and maximise the economic and social benefits of digital technology
» Learn more about our Communities of Practice and 研究 Anchors